Tuesday, March 31, 2009

eeeeshhhh you are so vain!!

ahahahhahaha!!!
talked with Poh Lim on da phone just now
and and and
he help me buy the polar bear pencil case!!!
*muahhahahhaa*
so cute !!
=p

thanks thanks !!



one more thing,
Gratz to my ai ren,
successfully accepted into the Uni in Sg~!!
wooo Ai Ren~
knew you can do it ^^
hehe..


you damn chio in this pic bah
=D


have fun in Sg oh..
remember to send some LV back for me ya ^^
wakaka!!
and don't you dare forget bout me oh!!
take care
and all the best =)
muacks!!! x33



oh yea
just now out from the parking then suddenly got a car stop in front of me
=="
I thought what happened this car want me to hit it kah??
LOL!


guess what ?
turns out is Mr TzeJing!!
lmaoo!!!
hmmm..
I shall put his sakai pic in here!!
* muahahha *



lolol..
okokokok so this is what happened!
LOL!!


he blocked me,
then I look look then
hor!
yuan lai is him
LOL!!
then he keep drive stop drive stop
=="
omg..
wanna just overtake him but then I know he'll drive faster also so lazy lah
haha.


then then,
at the roundabout we use different paths
then after that meet again in the traffic light .__.
omg!!
ROFL!


then we both keep playing on the road
like so funny lah
hahahaha..
he so bad,
go and drive in front of me in the fast lane,
then drive 60km/h only
=="
like.. the car behind me wanna kill people liao!!
hahaha..
but I keep laughing all the way.
LOLOL!!


* note to kids below the age of 17::
Please do not ever ever EVER play on the road,
unless you're skilled + talented drivers like ME and TzeJing*
muahahaha!!
LMAO!!
oh yea
after that we separated at the overhead thingy cause I went to pick my brother mah,
from tennis court.
lolol
then then!!
when turn into Boulevard Krokop road there, near his house,
I saw his car again!
haha..
so lmao .__.
*pengsan*
my bro said,
just 'lap' nia, go overtake him.
so I zoom then drive beside him at the bump there.
ahahahah!!
then he shocked [I think]
then turn wanna hit my car =="
grrrr so bad lah LOL!
if hit dao you pay oh si TzeJing!!!

ahahha..
then then overtake him le
*shuang dao!!*
ahahaa!!
then I saw another car behind me also overtake him
LOLOL!!
woooo~
shiok!
wakkaaka!!


funniest part,
he messaged me afterwards,
saying:
eh, how you pick your bro so fast one?


hahahah~
apparently,
he thinks I went all the way to Chung Hua to pick my bro~
when in fact I only went to the tennis court there~
ehehehheheh
shhhhh~
let him think I drive like Ferrari !!
;D

No comments: