Friday, March 27, 2009

everything I do, I do it for you

cute!

I have something similar in my wallet too.
=p
hehe..


haix!
I'm still sick...
=(


boohoo..
yesterday felt like shopping,
then this morning,
I suddenly remembered that I have Physics Quiz tomorrow morning!!

argh!!!
so sien!!
and now,
it's already near to 5,
and I haven't studied anything yet!!


I have light fever!!
my head hurts, my throat sores,
I cough like crazy,
all in all,
just not in good shape to study ok!!
haiix..


I have no more time,
and yet here I am...
in front of the computer
=="
typing away..
omg..
I'm a gonner.. seriously.
T__T


突然好想你...

你过的快乐或委屈?


I miss him
lols..
just few minutes without messaging nia,
I miss him already ..

zzzz!!


how can I stop myself from falling for him oh??
*sobs*

I don't wanna be like this,
I don't want to need him this much.
I don't want to...
=(


Jac Darling,
I know you're feeling down right now,
and I'm glad that you came to me and told me about it
=)
hope you'll feel better soon !!
cheer up kkaes?

nobody is worth your tears
the one who is worth your tears,
will never make you cry.




No comments: