Thursday, March 26, 2009

thanks for caring, at least I think you do =)

=p

wooo~
it's Thursday!!
almost the end of the week ^^
happy happy!!
=D


ooh~~~
aren't the ducks just adorable?!?!?!
arghhhh..
hahaha..
=p
so cute!!
>< "


very sien lerh..
sick liaos.

=(
~.~
then during lecture, I need to like..
hold back my cough,
cause very paiseh if I just cough out loud,

like make so much noise..
omg lah damn uncomfortable one.
feel like just coughing my heart out
LOL!
then perhaps the lecturer would notice me,
I mean,
how can you not notice a student who's coughing like she's gonna die the next second?
lol .__.


nothing much happened lately..
I don't even know why I bothered to write this post
=="
actually,
I have some things I wanna write bout,
but feel it's best not to be written,
as the people who I wanna write about,
reads my blog
grrrr..
so suan liao!!!


pissed.
went to read Qin Hui's blog just now
huh.
saw that c'b shiitty girl left a tag there too.
then what a coincidence,
she wrote a tag after mine,
then when QH replied the tag,
she wrote both our names together.
".... XXX, Melo....."


then,
she actually had the nerve to say,
"aiyo, don't write my name with hers bah"


what the fuck?
as if I'm sooooooooo happy seeing my name written with yours.
hmmph!!
you started it,
you ruined my day!!
just when I already erased your fucking face from my memory,
I saw your 'face' again.
huh
copy cat.
we make blog you also go and write blog.
cheh
idiot.


then so soi saw your pic in the "follower's" there.
JUST MY LUCK!!!
=="


and sorry lah,
not I want to say or what,
last time I posted your pic,
someone told me this, (immediately after he saw your pic)
"omg she is f*cking ugly"


noticed how kind I am to censore the vulgar for you?
^^
please, I don't mind,
you can thank me in your heart.
=)


and just so you know,
I actually felt bad for you,
[AT THAT POINT OF TIME, NOT NOW]
and told him,
"eii dun so bad lah."


cheh!!
stupid me.
wasting precious time and thoughts on you.
bahhh!!
never again I tell you.
*muahaha*


anyways darling,
your blog that pic should change yi xia.
see this bulldog of mine.
so stupid and ugly.
hahahahahahaha

stupid and ugly bulldog.
just like you.
hahaha =D


here are some quotes which I find meaningful
=)
enjoy~

I Love You, ~~
=O


and last but not least:


you gotta take the good
with the bad
smile with the sad
love what you got
and remember what you had
learn to forgive
but never forget
learn from your mistakes
but never regret
people change, things go wrong
just remember
life goes on.

so smile and be strong!!
*winks*


PS:
I wanna go shopping!!!
=(

PPS:
I think I lost my humour..
*gasps*
or perhaps I never had one.
hahahaha!!
*big shock there, NOT*

No comments: