Saturday, March 28, 2009

what does 'haha' really mean?

woo~
finally the Quiz is over!!
*screams for joy*


I'm still alive!
woots !


when I arrived this morning,
saw da jie them going back to the car
=="
omg..
I thought I missed the test.
LOL!
*phew~~*


anyways,
got SOMEONE *ahem* overtake me when turning!!!
hmmphhh!!!!!
I beh song you oh!!
grrrr!!
hahahaha!!
=="


hmm..
still very sick luhh =(
sad..
~.~

aduhh..
what is wrong with me oh??
why lately like nothing to blog about one!!
before sitting here I had tonnes to write about leh!!
=="

sienz!!

okayy fine I might as well just write bout the things my old damaged brain managed to remember

Jason Mraz!!!

gahhh~~
watched mtv just now.
realized I didn't watch for such a long time.
LOL!
now all of a sudden I feel so~~ IN!.

LOL!!

.__.
ignore what I just wrote.
hahaha
okokok
back to the topic!


Jason Mraz ~
Geek In Pink
woahhh he is like, hot in the video. *drools*
=p
seriously go check it out~~~

2ndly,
there's also James Morrison.
omg his voice is damn sexy!!
seriously!!
and he's not bad looking too ^^
;D
*wink wink*

hoohoo~
another hottie is from All American Rejects.
Tyson Ritter

haha..
I watched their "Gives You Hell" video..
so funny bah..
haha..
and he's kinda cute in a bad boyish way =p
but he's too skinny larh!!
~.~
Jason Mraz's bod is so much better~
*drools*

agree??
hahaha..
oops!!
*readers under the age of 18 please seek adult supervision*
ASAP

hehs..
oh yea one more thing before ending this post.
this is part of an email that I received.
lols.

:: what makes a Malaysian, a Malaysian. ::

WHEN AN ANGMOH STRANGER KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK TO SAY HALLO,
YOU VERY HAPPY.
WHEN A MALAYSIAN GUY KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK TO SAY HALLO,
YOU SLAP HIM AND SAY...
"WHY YOU SO HAM SAP WAN!
"



haha,,
funny!!
and oh so true
;D


stumbled upon this picture in Doris Dear's Friendster.
haha...
we all look so goofy in the pic..
though many are missing.. =(
but still..
haha
seemed like a long time ago lerh..
time really does fly by

SS's Birthday (24/1/09)
front:
c3-- Taiwan..
Bryan-- still in Miri, for now.. =/
Me-- here duhh. ._.
Karen babe -- Riam, for now =(
back:
Doris Dear -- Miri ^^
Kri laopo-- Miri too ! ^^
EeHau-- Melaka =((
Poh Lim -- KL T___T



there are so many other AWHYO members missing from Miri lerh..
haix haix!!
I guess everyone have their own dreams to pursue ..
and it's just wrong to stop them bahh =)
so good luck all~~
I know you can do well bah
hehe..
but I know you can do even better with my good luck wish
*muahaha*


so,

GOOD LUCK!!

hopefully,
10 years from now,
we'll see each other once again,
and still have that AWHYO spirit deep within us
^^


love you all.
with all my heart.


No comments: