Thursday, March 12, 2009

I should be happy

woo..
I don't know what to say =/
I should be happy and yet I'm not..
I don't mean I'm not happy with my results lahh.
it's just that..
I was so hoping that I'll get a reward or something..
but no..
nadai..
T_T
well, nobody asked.
lol



don't know why.. the result just doesn't mean that much to me..
what's important to me is the reward ._.
I know what you're thinking..
I'm greedy..
etc etc...
whatever larh..
I know I am, I admit I am..
but what sux is,
nobody bothered to ask what reward I want leh!!!!
=="
omg..


and if I request they'll sure say,
aiya, you get good result that's the best reward for yourself bah..
wow..


and I don't have the guts to tell them:
"I don't give a damn bout my results okay!!
all I care about is whether you'll give me a present or not!!
and by present I mean,
I want a W705!!!!"
=="


wow...
I am so materialistic..
what the hell is wrong with me..
I'm getting all worked up cause of a phone I can't afford ==
zzzzzzzzz!!
someone save me..
stop me from being so materialistic..


how?


well ~
if you're doing well financially,
and don't mind spending a few bucks (*for a good cause!*)
on a poor lil' girl like me *puts on puppy face*
then go ahead,
please!!
feel free to buy a W705 for me!!
seriously..
I'll be whole hearted-ly grateful to you!!!


hahaha!!
I am going nuts over that phone ==
omg..


PS:

woooo~~
today saw Joel aka the shuaii ger from orientation ( but he only went the 1st day ==" grrrr)
omg omg still looks so cute!!
*muahaha*

and and and!!
when chemistry just now
wooo~
the other shuai ger (recognized by SukSin, MeiSin, SHinZhi and Chia Wee !!!)
was there!!

lol ~
all of us were like..
wow..
are we in the wrong class?
how come he in our group one LOL!!
but really luhhhh ~

and if Lee Fen is reading this now~
hohoho!!
I got many info bout him worrr
want??
I can sell you muahahha *winks*!!!

lol!!

LMAO!!!


last laugh =P

the cat so cute!!
hhahaha

PPS:
can't wait to Sing K tomorrow night =p
hope we'll all have tonnes of fun!!
and and!!!
please lah let me forget bout the phone =="


PPPS:
wow..
my mum actually bought me chocolates just now,
cause she noticed that I kept drooling whenever I see my grandma's
LOL!!
we're not allowed to eat my grandma's chocs haha..
so she bought me waoooo
touched! =p


heyy..
I have this!
who needs a W705?
haha!!


and double wow!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE JOANNA ACTUALLY WROTE THAT POST ABOUT ME!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY HAS A NOT-SO-EVIL SIDE!! ALSO KNOWN AS 'GOOD' SIDE. lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

No comments: