Friday, March 20, 2009

或許我愛太多..想太多

went shopping with Susan darling just now~


according to Susan,
I was driving in front of her,
then dunno why in the end,
she found parking space le,
then I still had to drive 3 rounds then finally found a parking spot!!
grrrr~!!
stupid underground parking
so little space !


finally found each other,
then went to see W705!


omg.!!!
really out already @@
lols..
well it's red in colour larh,
so I wasn't that in love with it~
=p
lucky hor??


if not I sure break down and cry right then and there!
lolollol~~
anyways,
while walking,
we suddenly saw a guy eating McD ice cream..
lols!!
then we both 对望!
and by the time we knew it we were rushing for the McD stand!
lmao!!!
haha..


yea I did say no more McD~
but this is ice cream hor~~~~
not the burger etc etc
well I might eat McD someday,
but just not the rm5.95 one..
phobia already .__.


then after that,
walk walk walk~
into Nike shop again LOLS!!
ngaiti..
we both kept on drooling larh..
those shoes..
eeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
gonna drag my dad into the shop !!
llolss


then went to Popular.
LOL!
saw the animal pencil case I was hunting for so long!
so I kept choosing
and Su was like:"aidi..
you really gonna use that pencil case meh?
dun go Curtin sia soi lah..
all people will laugh you say you childish one! "


but I just laughed and kept on choosing..
lols!!
and kept on asking Su, which nicer~
lolol..
but she dun wan answer =="


funny lah her.. hahaha
then say what,
"dun ask me which nicer,
ask me which uglier I can answer."
lmaoo!!!


so in the end I bought this..
dunno nice o not lah lols..


Giraffe!!~~
lolz ._.

kinda regret already but what to do ._.
=="
zzzz!!
stupiak larh me.
lolz.


also saw a Hello Kitty put tissue thingy..
omg..
damm CHIO ok!!!!
ngaiti lo...
so wanted to buy it
but costs rm35..
aduhhh..
then my Hello Kitty umbrella round that price also never use ._.
omg...
should I buy it ?????
ahhhhh!!!
but so CHIO lehh
T___T
*sad*


Karen, Yu Jin and Xiang Ting arrived round 4pm~
after shopping a while in Parkson,
we went to eat ABC at the famous ABC shop.
lols..
the one we always go to ._.


yumm~
so full now.. =(
now still full..
aduhhh


very tired..
tomorrow still need go beach cleaning..
arghh..
feel like bailing out!!
@@


Bean Bean~~~
haha..
cutiieee bahh =D



PS:
omg I am so loving David Archuleta's A Little Too Not Over You. !!
damm nice larh!!
way nicer than Akon's 'Right Now' lah darling!!
lolol!!

Memories are supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart
Shake it off let it go
Didn't think it would be this hard
Should be strong, moving on
But I see you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you


haiiiyy~~
miss him bahh..
messaged him last night..
ahhh..
made me miss him even more..
=(


this song is so meant for me.
hahaha!!
=D


PPS:
I am SO NOT EMO!!!
=="
I just like him okayy!!
=p


PPPS:
there is like a war going on right now.
LOL!!
and all I can say is darling I support you
=p
hahass..
dun care that girl larh,
so childish one..
suan liao larh,
she beh song us beh song lo~


mai care,
dun give a damm
hahaha!!



=p

No comments: