Friday, March 6, 2009

in love again!!!!

omg..
can't believe I'm in love again!!
and so soon!!!


ahhh but who cares?
not like he was worth all my time and energy ~
I'm just glad,
I found out just on time that he's just like every other guy (no offence)
hmmph..
so whatever~'
I have my new love now
:P


too soon you all might think?
but nahh..
true love bahh
LMAOO!!!
;D


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my one and only love!!!

W705 by SE

*drools*


look at it..
so freakin' gorgeous...
:/
please be mine?
T___T


I want a W705
*sobs*
starting to save from now on..
wonder when can I afford it
=="
grrrrrr
good things are just so expensive!!!


I want one!!!
T_T


come on larh..
some millionaire,
or billionaire even,
please read my blog and buy me this phone larh!
true love okay!!!
buy me my true love
T_______T

No comments: