Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ahahahah =D

wooo~
I'm back !!


went for confession just now!!
hehessss
Father Andy !!


after that,
decided to go Parkson
cause wanna buy the Hello Kitty put tissue thingy
=p
then brother also say go lah go lah
so I go loh .___.
guess I saw siapa there???


none other than SUshiiiii !!!
hahahaha


here's her pic,
cause she always complain saying that I never put her pic in my blog!
=D
hoohoo~
lenglui horr..
but don't waste your time larh,
she's so taken!
blehhhh !



oh yea..
so xin ku walked till the highest floor,
then the shop closed .__.
wonder why I never thought bout that!
=="
I always do things without thinking bahh
haix!


so suan liao..
=(
then went into Nike Shop..
[my all time favourite store!!!]
{sometimes I wish that my dad can just buy the whole store for me =(}
* sobs sobs.. *

big big mistake
lol


saw the bottle in the window there.
then search the whole shop dun have.
so my dear brother *clears throat*
helped ask the saleslady.
then that's the only one.
lol


so another girl said,
"just take that one lah "
then I was like..
oh oh...
like this must buy liao
T__T


then the girl brought to me luhh..
I asked the girl,
only one arh?
then she was like,
oh you want to buy a lot is it?


LOL!!!
.___.
then I laughed and said,
no lah
haha.. so funny .__.
I nothing do arh go buy so many for what?
one day change one?
=="
hmmm..
actually I asked cause wanna know whether many people will have the same bottle as mine.
haha..
=.=


but oh well.
no answer.
and I'm just grateful the thing didn't cost rm100 if not I will just faint right then and there.
then I won't have to buy the bottle cause if I did faint,
then my brother would have to call for an ambulance and I wouldn't even be blogging now cause I'm in the hospital!
LOL!!
=="
stupid hypothesis




money fly~
*heartache*
but worth it bahh..
haha

ooh ya,
I even told my bro,
eh you wanna help me pay ?
so seems like very man you buy for me.
then back in car I pay you.
LOL!!
well he turned down my offer
.___.
bu hao wan der...
=(


omg..
I better get going now..
need study eng math.!!
T___T
even Dan study liao leh OMG!
I feel so left out!!!
sadness!!!


PS:
SI TZEJING HOW DARE YOU READ MY BLOG!
THE FACT THAT I PICKED MY BRO FROM THE TENNIS COURT WAS SUPPOSED TO REMAIN A MYSTERY =(
LOLS!!

No comments: