Sunday, March 22, 2009

apologies

okay fine.
I deleted the last post.

I hope everyone's happy.


so sien..
a blog is supposed to be a place where I can just write down how I feel without a limit.
without anyone stopping me.
suan lerh lo..


hmmm
what can I say?
well,
reasons for me deleting the post:
1. her dad called me, ask me to remove the pic.
2. her mum talked to my mum which lead to my mum and dad talking to me,
leading to me having to delete that post.
*takes breathe*


LOL!!
well,
lets call it a day =)
haha.. so late liaos ._.
wanna sleep luu..
so shiok..
1st time so many people tag in my chatbox.
haha!!


I'm just glad, (and oh so grateful)
that my parents didn't chop down my head,
hahaha
and my mum even gave me a hug!!
woooo ~
love her =p


anyways,
I might be moving blog again,
changing it to a private blog,
so that way,
I can write anything I want to ^^
weeee~


HA Ku Na Ma Ta Ta~
what a wonderful phrase~
Haku NamaTata~
ain't no passing phrase~
it means no worries, for the rest of your days!
it's a problem freeeeee!!
PHILOSOPHY!!
=p


paiseh paiseh I siao liao..
hahaha!!


till then,
I'm off to paradise~~


ehhs,
who am I kidding?
that looks like torture to me.
if you haven't known this fact about me,
I hate beaches..
especially when I have to go scuba diving in it ._.
yuckssss
LOL!




now that's what I'm talking about
;D


catch'a later =p

PS:
well,
this incident made me realize so many things..
1stly,
I have friends who care so much about me..
I don't even know where to begin.
=)
thanks all..
for loving me so much.
hehheeee
*big smile*
2ndly,
my parents also kinda caring bahh didn't scold me.
lololll~~~
=p
thanks all!
appreciate it!!
;)

No comments: