Monday, March 30, 2009

cause obviusly, he's out of my league~


went to Boulevard yesterday~
meet with jie
lolol
what we do arh?


hmm..
after eating,
went to Wonderland play games
saw Freddie there
.___.
LOL!!!
shocked!
jie said he very cute...
*pengsan*
hahaha!!

anyways,
after eating yesterday,
stomach suddenly so f*cking pain I don't even know why!!
=="
1st time leh!! (excluding that time at McD lol)
my stomach so strong one where can have stomach ache?!
*gasps*
so unbelievable!!


then my jie keep think I wanna go toilet =="
or I lai that...
but both not lah LOL!!
so I just watched them both play the dancing game.
hahaha..
wanna laugh cause Freddie SUCKS in the game.
muahaha!!!
but then stomach reli very pain luhh..
till I need to hug myself.
hahaha..
later people think I'm pregnant or something
omg!


found out something yesterday,
----
that my jie jie is a bad bad girl!!
hahaha
hor hor!!!
tsk tsk tsk.


dad called while I was in Boulevard, but didn't hear my phone ring.
then turns out he called cause they were locked out
LOL!!
and they all dun have keys .__.
plus my mum was in the office..
hahahaha!!
funny but then I feel bad too.
=X
in the end my brother need to climb the fence then go in through my window
.___.
pro o not?!
my room upstairs leh ~.~
I have no idea how he managed to climb so high


so after everything~
evening liddat went to the Jom Makan thingy with jie.
again.
haha..
and this time when going in I saw Doris dear and Kri Laopo~~
woo woo~
haha..
Celcom shirt damm chio hor
*wink wink*
=D



oh yeah,
something happened today that touched my heart deeply.
*ahem*

lols

I bet some of you know what I'm gonna talk bout .__.
and to those I'm saying this to,
please do not get offended or what larh,
and please oh please do not kill me.

or bury me alive !

anyways,
please lah..
can you all please not be so rude?
talk to people show a bit respect larh..
even if just a lil' kid or what..
cannot talk nicely meh???
and and,
need to smoke everywhere you go meh??
ok larh,
I'm not saying you can't smoke
but think bout others mah!!

think bout me leh, I'm like, sick?
or is it you like to hear my sexy voice ??
LOL!!

and one more thing,
the way you guys treated you-know-who really very ..
all I can say is you guys definitely crossed the line!

can dun bully someone just because you feel like it?
or are you telling me he deserves to be bullied?

haiyo..
just treat others the way you want others to treat you ma..

for goodness sake.
one of you same church with me leh *Ahem*
mai spoil image lah muahahha!!!
must be like me,

an angel in everything I do.

ehehehhehe!!!

no offence oh!!

dun chop me tomorrow!!

;D


PS:

ehhs Terry,

can dun always jio me like that =="
mahai..
I know he's out of my league lah zzzz
do you like have to point out the obvious???
already so sad you still wanna spit on my face T____T
no no.. make that
spit into my eyes!!!

*sobs*

haiixx!!
jie also said,
guys like him too many girls chasing after him,
he won't give a damn..
cause your just one of the many girls who like him... =(
and in my case,
I'm just one of the many girls that likes him

sobbbbsssss!!!!


PPS:
I find this poem,
quoted during Youth Mass by Father Andy,
VERY VERY MEANINGFUL!!

People are often unreasonable,
illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind,
People may accuse you
of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be Kind anyway.

If you are successful,
you will win some false friends and
some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank,
people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building,
someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway

If you find serenity and happiness,
they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today,
people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have,
and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis.
it is between you and God;
It is never between you and them anyway.


Anyway--Mother Theresa

No comments: